Today, we have 2 creatives from 2 perfume companies.
One is from Cabana & the other from Tom Ford.
What has perfume got to do with a semi-naked girl on a beach chair and what has perfume got to do with er,…. you know?
I feel that the creatives do not justify what the brand is selling and consumers will be confused what image exactly are they trying to sell?
And if you look at the creatives properly, Tom Ford’s ad even declares, "The First Fragrance for Men From Tom Ford", I wanna guess how many ladies actually bought the perfume.
On Singapore Roads
* Met 7 Road Idiots Since my last Blog.
* Total 1827 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
– (Congrats to SGF2894J Champaign Nissan Latio, You are the 1,000th Idiot)
– SFU7550B Champaign Nissan Sunny, I will hunt you down, Bitch.
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* More Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers MUST DIE & All Reckless Bikers Dead.
* Please tell me where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!
* Foreign Talents or Foreign Troublemakers? We shall see.
Click The Below Link Please
Find Me Online!
Subscribe to Alerts via www.alphainventions.com/
Get Alerts Of This Blog : http://alphainventions.com/media.xml
Get Alerts Of The Latest Blog On Internet : http://alphainventions.com/feed.xml