Are Your Ad Campaigns "Public" or "Pubic"?
Do you know what you are buying? Do you know what your ad agency are buying?
Is your ad agency a fair agency to start with? Are they an "all-rounder" or are they biasely skewed towards a certain form of media?
Are your ads giving you a great ROI? Did your sales really increased? Does the increased volume comes from your ad?
Did your campaign left an impression with consumers? Managed to grab a bigger market share?
Are the media owners credible with their figures?
Are your ads really "Public"?
Or is it limiting itself into a "Pubic" Corner?
If you think that you had spent on the wrong media, too bad, I am talking about you.
I am mad.
This article is written with a great intended PUN.
On Singapore Roads
* Met 0 Road Idiots Since my last Blog.
* Total 1722 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
– (Congrats to SGF2894J Champaign Nissan Latio, You are the 1,000th Idiot)
– SFU7550B Champaign Nissan Sunny, I will hunt you down, Bitch.
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* More Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers MUST DIE & All Reckless Bikers Dead.
* Please tell me where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!
* Foreign Talents or Foreign Troublemakers? We shall see.
Click The Below Link Please
NEW! Join Me At http://www.linkedin.com/in/allanleejeremy