I believed everyone at some point of their life ventured into social websites out of curiosity or boredom.
I am also very sure all of you are very familiar with sites like Live Space, MySpace, Tagged, Friendster, Facebook, Habbo among others.
However I find such sites very much an environment for "cyber trash", which I, admittedly ventured into some of the above before too.
My mind changed when I found http://www.linkedin.com when I was having some fun searching for my name on google.
It is not exactly a social site, but more of a business networking site where you can have your profile doubling as your professional experience (resume) while maintaining contacts with your clients, colleagues etc. This site can be also be used as a "virtual database" where your individual contacts maintains and update their own contact details, employment and business details.
Still figuring out what exactly it is?
Check out My Business Profile. over at Linked In.
On Singapore Roads
* Met 3 Road Idiots Since my last Blog.
* Total 1709 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
– (Congrats to SGF2894J Champaign Nissan Latio, You are the 1,000th Idiot)
– SFU7550B Champaign Nissan Sunny, I will hunt you down, Bitch.
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* More Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers MUST DIE & All Reckless Bikers Dead.
* Please tell me where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!
* Foreign Talents or Foreign Troublemakers? We shall see.
Click The Below Link Please
NEW! Join Me At http://www.linkedin.com/in/allanleejeremy