Retro-Style Advertising is Back. Probably due to the pressure and push from the weakening economy.
You might remember these advertising tools…
1) Tissue Advertising –
This was once a hit. It is still widely used in Japan today.
2) Toilet Paper Advertising –
Not exactly the right picture that I’ve found, toilet paper used to be a favourite advertising tools among pharmaceutical brands in the past.
3) Receipt Advertising –
All along this has been in use subtlely. Most of our supermarkets are still using this, and it has recently extended to "Pay Machines" like AXS and SAM…etc.
4) Paper Cup Advertising –
Some vending companies used to make big bucks from this form of advertising. Hope to see this returns too.
5) Umbrella Advertising –
One of the longest surviving "retro-ad" tools. Enough Said.
In bad times, things from the past will be brought back for certain reasons.
Because they worked. And will work again.
* Met 5 Road Idiots Since my last Blog.
* Total 1312 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
– (Congrats to SGF2894J Champaign Nissan Latio, You are the 1,000th Idiot)
– SFU7550B Champaign Nissan Sunny, I will hunt you down, Bitch.
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* More Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers MUST DIE & All Reckless Bikers Dead.
* Please tell me where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!
* Foreign Talents or Foreign Troublemakers? We shall see.
Click The Below Link Please