You see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and say, ‘I’m fantastic in bed.’
– That’s Direct Marketing.
You’re at a party with a bunch of friends and see a handsome guy. One of your friends goes up to him and pointing at you says, ‘She’s fantastic in bed.’
– That’s Advertising.
You see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and get his telephone number. The next day you call and say, ‘Hi, I’m fantastic in bed.’
– That’s Telemarketing.
You’re at a party and see a handsome guy. You get up and straighten your dress. You walk up to him and pour him a drink. You say, ‘May I,’ and reach up to straighten his tie brushing yourself slightly against his arm, and then say, ‘By the way, I’m fantastic in bed.’
– That’s Public Relations.
You’re at a party and see a handsome guy. He walks up to you and says, ‘I heard you’re fantastic in bed
– That’s Brand Recognition.
You’re at a party and see a handsome guy. You talk him into going home with your friend.
– That’s a Sales Rep.
Your friend can’t satisfy him so he calls you.
– That’s Tech Support.
You’re on your way to a party when you realize that there could be handsome men in all these houses you’re passing by. So you climb onto the roof of one situated at the center and shout at the top of your lungs, ‘I’m fantastic in bed!’
– That’s Spam.
On Singapore Roads
* Met 0 Road Idiots Since my last Blog.
* Total 1164 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
– (Congrats to SGF2894 J Champaign Nissan Latio, You are the 1,000th Idiot)
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* More Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers MUST DIE & All Reckless Bikers Dead.
* Please tell me where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!
* Foreign Talents or Foreign Troublemakers? We shall see.
Click The Below Link Please