Being a listed company, I am certainly appalled by their choice of an advertising agency.
If you are a media owner, you should know what I am talking about.
Back in 2005, many of you would have seen their series of TVC, it shocked many of us in media as we never expect Creative Technology to take to the TV and they injected great humor into their campaign apart from their usual media buys in (selected) magazines and OOH mainly made up of Taxi Ads and Bus Ads.
Oh before we move on to watch their TVCs, Mr. Sim Wong Hoo if you happened to be reading this entry, I was the guy sitting beside you at the ZenTouch Launch Press Conference.
Let me bring you back to 2005.
This is my favourite!
On Singapore Roads
* Met 0 Road Idiots Since my last Blog.
* Total 1092 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
– (Congrats to SGF2894 J Champaign Nissan Latio, You are the 1,000th Idiot)
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* More Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers Dead & All Reckless Bikers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads, esp AYE.
* Petrol to return to "Normal" Prices.
* No Roadworks during Peak Hours Please!
* Please tell me where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!
* Foreign Talents or Foreign Troublemakers? We shall see.