I saw a recycling bin that came with a poster at a Coffee Shop somewhere in the west of Singapore.
This bin has a small hole on it’s sides for cleaners to drop the used soft drinks cans for recycling.
On the top panel, the poster proudly says: "Your Space Or Your Competitors?"
The best part is, due to its shape, the coffeeshop operator decides to use the surrounding of this bin as the "clearing" area. This is where all the soiled plates, bowls, cutleries are sorted before sending to wash.
There were flies flying around the bin and scraps of food all over the area near this bin. What a sight! The mockery of it all must be a separate container to collect the cans. Why? Why recycle using that bin when you can "recycle" on your own and make some money out of it?
Now back to the message. My Space or My Competitors’?
No. They may Have it.
On Singapore Roads
* Met 9 Road Idiots Since my last Blog.
* Total 1049 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
– (Congrats to SGF2894J Champaign Nissan Latio – You are the 1,000th Idiot)
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* More Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers Dead & All Reckless Bikers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads, esp AYE.
* Petrol to return to "Normal" Prices.
* No Roadworks during Peak Hours Please!
* Please tell me where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!
* Foreign Talents or Foreign Troublemakers? We shall see.