A reader of this Blog, Leon (http://lesleon.spaces.live.com/) sent in this picture below. (Thanks Bro!)
Now this picture is taken from an angle which is near to the junction. But this video wall was constructed to face the vehicles coming from the IKEA side, and from the Jln Bukit Merah side (Which are higher in traffic count) so from the picture, you will understand why the video wall was 70% blocked by trees if you are at the junction coming from where I mentioned earlier.
So who is stupid?
The Landlord? The MCST? The Media Agent? The Ad Agency Who Bought the Ads? The Client?
On Singapore Roads
* Met 4 Road Idiots Since my last Blog.
* Total 997 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* More Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers Dead.
* All Reckless Bikers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads, esp AYE.
* Petrol Companies are Profiteering yet Authorities Don’t Care.
* No Roadworks during Peak Hours Please!
* Please tell me where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!
* Foreign Talents or Foreign Troublemakers? We shall see.