After the ads, resumes started flowing in.
I take my time to scan through every single resume, then filter out the irrelevant copies. Then I review their experiences, expected salary then finally selected a few.
Then I got my girl to call them and arrange for interviews.
It seems to me that the "Quality" of the job seekers had dipped. Especially the younger ones.
I wonder what the schools had been teaching these "kids".
On Singapore Roads
* Met 13 Road Idiots Since my last Blog.
* Total 961 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* More Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers Dead.
* All Reckless Bikers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads, esp AYE.
* Petrol Companies are Profiteering yet Authorities Don’t Care.
* No Roadworks during Peak Hours Please!
* Please tell me where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!
* Foreign Talents or Foreign Troublemakers? We shall see.