How many times have you been a "Victim" of advertisement?
How many times you made a purchase after you viewed an advertisement?
How many times you actually responded to an advertisement?
After you spent money….
Are you happy with your purchase?
Are you happy you made the choice to respond to an ad?
Are you happy to part with your hard-earned money?
Are you happy to find out that you had been duped?
The real truth is Advertising is about making consumer spend. Whether the ad is credible or not is another question altogether.
I’ve been a victim too many times, and I work in this industry.
What an irony.
On Singapore Roads
* Met 6 Road Idiots Since my last Blog.
* Total 937 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* More Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers Dead.
* All Reckless Bikers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads, esp AYE.
* Petrol Companies are Profiteering yet Authorities Don’t Care.
* No Roadworks during Peak Hours Please!
* Please tell me where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!
* Foreign Talents or Foreign Troublemakers? We shall see.