What can be a hotter topic in Singapore today than the crazy ERP Increase again? The local media is reporting this topic in every available & possible medium.
But being Singaporeans, we always like to poke some fun into our "sufferings" to lighten the effect a little.
Was surfing through some of my favourite car forums (Their links are all on the left box from the main page).
and I found some very interesting and laughable photoshopped pictures of what the local motoring community thinks of our ERP System that our Government is so proud of.
It is speculated that from the rate that ERP Gantries keeps Popping Up, by 2010 Singapore should look like this.
And things do not get any better, then we should expect to see this by 2015.
And to make matter worst, each ERP gantry will be placed within metres of each other.
So forget about the car and take BMW? (Bus, MRT, Walk) Not so fast, train commuters will not be spared given the high number of foreign talents in Singapore now that needs to fight for space with Singaporeans. So get your cashcard ready.
What? Give up on Singapore and stay at home? Come on, you still have to buy groceries and other necessities right?
Heartlanders will not be spared too since each HDB Flat serves about 1,000 rides per day. Congestion will be expected at peak hours right?
I love Singapore (Bitterly).
On Singapore Roads
* Met 0 Road Idiots Since my last Blog.
* Total 864 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* Form more Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads.
* Petrol Companies are Profiteering yet Authorities Don’t Care.
* No Roadworks during Peak Hours Please!
* Please tell me where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!
* Foreign Talents or Foreign Troublemakers? We shall see.