This installment, we are going to look at some of the best ads from the three pointed diamond, Mitsubishi. (Again, it’s my pick.)
There are many versions of TVC for the Lancer and from different country too. But my favourite has to be this one below.
Into its 10th generation, the rally-bred Lancer Evolution is probably one of the top Jap cars money can buy.
My favourite has to be the TVC for the Evo8 as below.
Colt has underwent numerous facelift since its launch. The current version on our roads are built from ground up, a new car from every angle and has no link with any of the previous Colt versions. My favourite has to be this one below from the 1980s. Simple, no extreme graphics or effects, just plain simple selling, I love 80s.
Branded as the "Family Sports Car" in Singapore, the Grandis became a strong competitor to Honda Odessy, Toyota Wish and Mazda5.
I love this version below because it accented the selling points of the car by letting kids "abuse" it. Nicely thought out.
How I wish I was the guy inside the TVC.
Make a guess why I like this ad for Colt Plus. (Ha ha.)
Below is probably the most aggressive Pajero TVC Mitsubishi ever made. This made in 1995 TVC impressed me till today.
The cutest K car Mitsubishi ever made. The "egg" shaped futuristic car is catching on quite well in SG, especially ladies. The TVC below is cleverly showing all the best angles of this car, this help the sales as there many out there are still trying to accept the look of the car.
On Singapore Roads
* Met 3 Road Idiots Since my last Blog.
* Total 753 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* Form more Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads.
* Petrol Companies are Profiteering yet Authorities Don’t Care.
* No more roadworks during Peak Hours!
* Please tell me where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!
* Foreign Talents or Foreign Troublemakers? We shall see.