I remembered last year when "Anything" & "Whatever" was launched, I was fascinated by it’s concept and humourous branding.
After the "publicity" die down, the sales too, the regular coffeeshops that I always visit told me sales had dipped drastically for these 2 brands.
As for me, I had since forsaken this 2 brands after I discovered a new love, "Coke Zero".
For old time’s sake, below is "The Making of Anything/ Whatever TVC". It’s a 10 minutes clip, enjoy…
Shoot Location : Bangkok Thailand
Director : Mr. Thanonchai
On Singapore Roads
* Met 5 Road Idiots Since my last Blog.
* Total 746 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* Form more Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads.
* Petrol Companies are Profiteering yet Authorities Don’t Care.
* No more roadworks during Peak Hours!
* Please tell me where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!
* Foreign Talents or Foreign Troublemakers? We shall see.