It’s the latest campaign for the Gatsby Biocore Body Deodorant Spray where Takuya (Better known as Mu Chun Tuo Zai) spray himself silly with one full can of the perfumed goo. In this latest TVC, Takuya’s expression is very, very interesting, like in the midst of an ecstasified fantasy and you either love it or hate it.
This is part of the "New Gatsby" campaign series where the same crude-but-nice rendition of the song "I can give you anything" got it’s Gatsby version of "I can give you Gatsby". Hahahaha…. Irritatingly addictive once you get the hang of it. (I even got the song as my ringtone). If you need a good and clear studio version of this ad song for your mobile phone, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Campaign D – The Gatsby Biocore Body Deodorant Spray
These are where it all started the "Gatsby Fever". Below is the TVC for Campaign A & B (The Gatsby Moving Rubber).
The below 2 Gatsby TVCs has nothing to do with Takuya, and it certainly pissed me off big time before the Takuya Campaign. Why? It’s funny but kinda "Off".
Below are 2 other very good Gatsby Advertisements that was on our local TV before.
The Gatsby "Solid" Wax Campaign
The Gatsby Shaving Gel Campaign
Have you been using Gatsby too? I am.
On Singapore Roads
* Met 5 Road Idiots Since my last Blog.
* Total 703 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* Form more Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads.
* Petrol Companies are Profiteering yet Authorities Don’t Care.
* No more roadworks during Peak Hours!
* Please tell me where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!
* Foreign Talents or Foreign Troublemakers? We shall see.