Looking at all the footages on TV on the Si Chuan Earthquake(s), I felt a pain, this may be a natural disaster, but it’s also a test on all humanity.
I can’t do anything more than just a monetary contribution.
I hope those alive from the quakes will be strong and move on, there’s a lot to be done.
If you have not contributed or donated anything, please do so. Personally I hate PRCs in Singapore, but this has nothing to do with personal preference anymore.
Help, if you can. Differences can be sorted out at a later time.
On Singapore Roads
* Met 0 Road Idiots Since my last Blog.
* Total 698 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* Form more Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads.
* Petrol Companies are Profiteering yet Authorities Don’t Care.
* No more roadworks during Peak Hours!
* Please tell me where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!
* Foreign Talents or Foreign Troublemakers? We shall see.