In my earlier posting I was talking about my favourite TVC, I hate to leave this out.
The advertisement that really grossed me (and million others) out has to be this version below from mocca.com
By the way, "mocca" stands for MediaCorp Online Community Classified Advertisments and the meaning is self explanatory.
I totally hate it.
But the other 2 versions are much more bearable. Here they are, for your reference.
On Singapore Roads
* Met 0 Road Idiots Since my last Blog.
* Total 669 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* Form more Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads.
* Petrol Companies are Profiteering yet Authorities Don’t Care.
* No more roadworks during Peak Hours!
* Foreign Talents or Foreign Troublemakers? We shall see.