It’s going to be May soon. This is the period where most media companies start their staff appraisal exercise for the annual increment.
Suddenly the topic of a raise becomes a highly speculated and favorite "Pantry tales".
For some, suddenly they are more committed, some stayed back in the office later than usual, some seem to be very chatty when the bosses are around seemingly to get more attention, some becomes extra helpful to their colleagues, some may even start to treat afternoon egg tarts for no reason!
The only explanation on the sudden change in behavior can be attributed to; all in the name of trying to get a handsome increment or even a promotion with a higher increase in dough.
But do you know what’s really on the Bosses’ mind?
Now get back to work.
* Total 588 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
* Form more Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads.
* Petrol Companies are Profiteering yet Authorities Don’t Care.
* No more roadworks during Peak Hours!