Especially from "Aunties" he warned.
If a certain food stall is serving up lousy food, or a certain fruit stall is expensive, you can be sure that within a couple of days, the whole estate will be boycotting the mentioned stalls.
Scary? That’s "Auntie Power".
I was listening to an ordinary conversation by 2 such aunties when I was queuing up for my chicken rice….
Auntie 2 : Which one? The one that recently change Branding dunno call what?
Auntie 1 : Ya ya, they sell more expensive and the bottle is sold in lesser ML.
Auntie 2 : No good meh?
Auntie 1 : Will you pay for something higher in price and lesser quantity when other brands gives more and cheaper?
Auntie 2 : Ya hor. change brand change brand.
Within less than 3 minutes the above mentioned "brand" just lost 2 customer.
You know how many Aunties in your estate on average?
Now that’s scary.
* Total 572 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
* Form more Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads.
* Petrol Companies are Profiteering yet Authorities Don’t Care.
* No more roadworks during Peak Hours!