Common Sales people are easy to recruit, but not all can sell ads.
Doing ad sales is NOT just about how good your media is, or how cheap your ads are.
It’s about using common sense (Commons Sense Selling) to sell your media in the correct manner to make it appealing for potential advertisers.
Still Don’t understand what is "Common Sense Selling"?
Go Ask Your Manager.
*Picture Courtesy of http://bitsandpieces1.blogspot.com/
* Total 532 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
* Form more Media Associations to represent local media owners.
* All Road Hoggers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads.
* Petrol Companies are Profiteering yet Authorities Don’t Care.
* No more roadworks during Peak Hours!