We spoke of many things, which I think some, is really lacking in the industry locally.
I am glad that IAS is finally engaging the members from a different approach with Stefan now heading these changes.
In the past, IAS is better known for organizing Effie’s Award, Advertising Hall of Fame…etc. Now they vow to change that and become a moving force behind the media industry.
I had pledge my support (my company is one of the Founding members) and I wish him and IAS success in their plans to take the industry further.
By the way Stefan brought me these…. Thanks Stefan!
* Total 500 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
* All Road Hoggers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads.
* More “Media Free Play” from The Government.
* Form more Associations to represent the local media owners.
* Please tell me where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!