Being a media professional, sometimes i do sucumb to advertisement as well.
Let me bring you into my office room for a little peek.
I fell for Initial-D’s Movie Marketing, Arcade Games Advertising and of course
end up buying a whole set of Initial-D’s Die-Cast cars.
Then came SHELL’s aggressive TVC (Series One) that kept running in all premium spots, so I
end up pumping more petrol for that period and collected the whole set of 06 Ferrari cars
Then came the "Transformers" movie and everything else seems to be transforming.
I chance upon this series of Car-Robots that is known as "RoadBots".
The details are very good and these are actually replica of real road cars.
In fact, its better than those Hasbro Releases. So I end up buying the whole set.
And who would predict that SHELL came out with Series 2 of 07 cars?
As usual, I end up with the whole set including the Limited Edition Shell Helix Yellow Ferrari.
I do fall for advertisements too.
I am human after all.
* Total 484 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
* All Road Hoggers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads.
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* Form more Associations to represent the local media owners.
* Please tell where can I dine without the presense of PRCs!