I am finally back in Singapore and back to the Rat Race in this Year of Rat.
But before I start rattling rantings, let me share with you some of the Outdoor Advertising pictures I took in Bangkok duing this trip.
Please bear with the quality as I took these pictures using my trusty Nokia Phone. I had left out those blur ones to save you from the torture.
2) Singha Beer’s Branding Ad on the external facade of a building.
3) A "Hook-On" Light Box System by JCD Thailand. Like any space in Thailand, if no ads,
then must pay tribute to King.
4) Scales of ads is BIG!
Below is the largest outdoor Video wall in S.E. Asia..
I am sure BCA will never allow a cluster of outdoor advertisements like this.
* Total 439 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
* All Road Hoggers Dead.
* For God’s Sake Clean Up Trash On Public Roads.
* More "Media Free Play" from The Government.
* Form more Associations to represent the local media owners.