1) Johnny Walker Wrapped up a building doing a major branding
while "promoting" the message of "Drink, Don’t Drive".
Ironical as it may be, the creative can be seen from many parts of Bangkok and never before
a building was wrapped up in this scale for an outdoor ad.
Imagine I try proposing to BCA that I want to wrap Singapore Exchange Building, I could be jailed, hahaha.
2) iPod goes "mobile" with a big scale full wrap of the subway (MRT) trains in Bangkok. There are
2 main operators in Bangkok and trains from both companies were used for this campaign.
It was rumoured that a Japanes brand competitor (S*N*) put up a door wrap the month before
and was promotion a MP3 Player that promised to "Coloured Your Journey".
iPod went ahead to put up the ad right after the Jap Brand expires and did a 6 colour creative
making the Journey More Colourfu and Hip. Speaking of Brand Rivalry.
3) Making Outdoor Advertising more interactive? Nivea took on an interactive
approach, they brings you models on a moving tram with real models showering using Nivea’s products.
This tram goes round in Bangkok round and round for a couple of hours a day.
For those who visited Bangkok will know how bad is the traffic jam there.
I bet the girls in the mobile showcase will "shower" in the jam at least 10 times before they get a break.
Let’s see if our local brand rep-companies dare to do this.
Bangkok has definitely overtook SG when it comes to OOH Possibilities.
* Total 332 Road Idiots Encountered on SG Roads.
* All Road Hoggers Dead.
* Stop Digging the Roads During Peak Hour!
* Big Bonus!