Originally Posted On April 25 2007 at "Media Singapore" (http://kcarclubsg1975.spaces.live.com/)
Weeks ago, I’ve heard a couple of comments from various sources.
I was kinda shocked (actually) when I heard the comments, feedbacks about me.
The positive ones are;
– Some said I was a helpful person.
– Some said I was humble.
– Some said I am someone to look up to.
– Some said I am an example to many.
– Some said my acheivements are worth commending.
– Some said I made my name in the industry through sheer hard work.
The NEGATIVE ONES ARE;– Some said I am a proud person.
– Some said I am arrogant.
– Some said I am a show-off
– Some said I am nothing-trying-to-be-something– Some said I am just playing too-hard-to-get
– Some said I am acting cool.Didn’t know there are such comments on me all over the place. From Media Agencies to Media Owners, I believe in my years in the industry, I am bound to be hated by some people and liked by some as well. Its a 50:50 ratio and I guess being in this industry, I am subjected, no, everyone is subjected to such comments and becoming topics of gossips or even to the extent of slandering. For whatever motives & purposes best known to them only. For those who knows me well will beg to differ. Seriously I have made many good friends from Media Agencies as well as other Media Owners through the years, but I am also sure that I had offended people too, hey that’s part of working life isn’t it? I try to be nicer and more humble, let’s see if I still hear any of such feedbacks in a few months’ time.
Stay tuned.Below is an SMS from a Media Owner to me. Thanks KL!
A child asked his Father: "Why do I need to be humble?"
Then the Father said : "When you choose the Lowly path, there is no place to fall and the only way is Up."